Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
You never disappoint love them all great use of shading. They all look great Spock and the haunted house are my favourites. Hopefully one more pattern comes out this season to use up your last kin. :thumbsup:
I love your shading, those patterns look great! I think Gandalf was my favorite, what with the grey beard and all! Are you using a clay loop to get your shades so even?
Dadja, I appreciate your efforts to shade different parts of the designs. It's fun to see which parts you decide to make lighter or darker. And I bet takes some extra time, which I'm sure can be limited with your many carvings and Halloween party, etc. Respect! It's always cool to see some in this style... a bit of a trademark for your display, it seems.

Smart thinking to do the center shapes in Grave 'n' Raven. I know those letters can be a bit tricky to cut out entirely.

Roswell Grey (in also suitable green) is a fitting friend for your party. Glad you had an excuse to dig out an older design. I recall that pattern was requested by Kittie a few years ago when she was in need of alien themes. And this year mesmark got a new pirate for his party. See, I try to listen to your needs!

And Spock too! Some say that he was a bit out of left field, but there's an audience for every design, and I'm pleased that your pointy-eared hero got to beam down into your sci-fi party.