Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Ajax wrote:Daryl looks great almost like he is on a blood red pumpkin? The diaplay with all the color looks awesome to. Nice work.
He is on an orange foam pumpkin. It may look red because I had a candle lit beside the pumpkin to illuminate a bit of the surface.
Daryl looks so crisp in foam! Indeed you did that design justice. And I like your use of color in that group shot too. I have pumpkin lights with colored LEDs, but some colors are not as bright as others. I wonder if I should get white lights, and cover them with some pieces of colored material. Hmm.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Daryl looks so crisp in foam! Indeed you did that design justice. And I like your use of color in that group shot too. I have pumpkin lights with colored LEDs, but some colors are not as bright as others. I wonder if I should get white lights, and cover them with some pieces of colored material. Hmm.
The lights we use are not actually pumpkin lights per se, but are tap or touch lights with 3 bright white LED bulbs. They work better than the pumpkin lights that we have gotten in the past. We buy them in 3 packs at our local big lots store for about $5ish. These are not the exact ones, but very close.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/261304508820?lpid=82

My dad has done stained glass for years so he has a large glass stash still left to pick from for colors. That tends to work better than colored LEDs from my experience because we can pick exact colors and translucency of glass.
Thank you Patchmaster for your Fantastic Patterns! You have my favorite patterns by far! :thumbsup:

I tried to group them in the photo as close as possible by theme, but primarly had to group according to best placement for size and orientation of image without hiding any. They will not be organized like this on halloween, they will be placed all over the yard, in my old rusty pickup, and on haybales.