Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Ajax
Heres a couple I did today. Welcome back boys, had to get my sister in law to pick up the cereals in the states.

Last edited by Ajax on Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.
By SuperSonic
Super carves Ajax!
By Ajax
mesmark wrote:That's great that you got the cereal boxes in there! I had thought about printing out box covers and just pasting them on some box, but got lazy or tired and just went to bed ...

It looks like they are sitting on stone. Was this take outside?
Just took them inside in my kitchen. I had more elaborate plans to do all 5 cereals and do a big elaborate scene but it didn't come together. I actually have count chocola and frankenberry but couldn't find boo berry so I have my breakfast for the next couple of months. These are my thanksgiving day carves I started doing yearly. I bring it to supper and since these cereals aren't avalible in Canada it should be exciting for my nieces and nephews.
By nosferatu
Great start Ajax. Breakfast is done. What is for lunch? I asked my sister to pick me up a couple of boxes of those cereals but she was unwilling to spend £1000 to fly to America just for some cereal. Some people!

Great carving as usual. I look forward to seeing what you have planned next as I know it will be spectacular.No pressure.
By amandap80
Great carves! Love seeing them next to the ceral boxes! :)
By Raven
mesmark wrote:
nosferatu wrote:I look forward to seeing what you have planned next as I know it will be spectacular.No pressure.
:thumbsup:

That's pretty funny! But, as I recall it was Ajax that started all this photography madness, right?
I think it was you, mesmark with your Cars 'kins in the middle of the road!
By sloaner
So jealous, I have sent my mom over to the states many times and still don't have my fruit brute and yummy mummy.

Also great carves, I hope to do a set of them one day.
By Ajax
sloaner wrote:So jealous, I have sent my mom over to the states many times and still don't have my fruit brute and yummy mummy.

To be honest I opened frute brute and they taste pretty terrible. Maybe the other flavours are better :( . The marshmallows are really good though. I don't recalling ever having them in this part of Canada maybe count chocola when I was a kid but I don't recall. The only thing we had similar was PAC Man cereal which had the marshmallows and of course lucky charms which I pick up if I'm having my neices and nephews over for the night for movies and video games.
By Raven
Ajax wrote:
sloaner wrote:So jealous, I have sent my mom over to the states many times and still don't have my fruit brute and yummy mummy.

To be honest I opened frute brute and they taste pretty terrible. Maybe the other flavours are better :( . The marshmallows are really good though. I don't recalling ever having them in this part of Canada maybe count chocola when I was a kid but I don't recall. The only thing we had similar was PAC Man cereal which had the marshmallows and of course lucky charms which I pick up if I'm having my neices and nephews over for the night for movies and video games.
I got some Frankenberry the other day, and well, yeah, it's not as good as I remember it tasting. I do still like the marshmallows, bu there aren't enough of them. :P