Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Welcome back, cereal monsters. And welcome back, Ajax, to the realm of carving and creative photography! But you couldn't get the retro versions of the cereal boxes on which my patterns are based! :x Just kidding, that's cool that you went through the effort to get some at all. Don't like the taste though? I have all 5 flavors here, and I think I sort of like Yummy Mummy and Frute Brute better than the more common flavors. That said, I wouldn't rush to eat this stuff on any regular basis. It's just fun during the Halloween season because... you know, monsters and nostalgia.
By Ajax
Here are some of my 2013 pictures, ill post more of my outside display tommorow.

This last pic was taken at a real prison I actually had to take it quickly because I could hear Gaurd dogs barking. :pale:

By Ajax
Pictures from my 2013 display. I was fighting wind and rain all night trying to keep everything lit :( . Spock and Daryl kept blowing out and a large gust of wind would take out 10 pumpkins or more sometimes. A pretty great night all together though we had about 50 kids and everyone was impressed. I think this is my last year for anything over 10 kins. I usually get some help but I had to do these all by myself except a little help gutting. Some of the kins are massive with patterns blown up on 11 by 17 sheet at 175%.

Smile :D !

I didn't have much time to take any set up pictures but heres a few that didn't really make the cut.

Evil Ash in blue without skull candy bowl :D

On that note goodnight 2013 Sleep tight. :pale:

S.A.M wrote:Beautiful display Ajax, those pumpkins are massive and I love how you've filled the entire pumpkin with blown up patterns, fantastic! It's crazy to think you did all those pumpkins on your own, are there 22? I was going flat out to get 12 done! Sterling effort Ajax, what a display :thumbsup:
23 I think :? . Never again, next year I'm doing like 10 with 2 patterns on each. Stole your stair shot :oops: , I like yours better. I take the week off work and transfer patterns in advance, it was still a lot of carving to cover in three days basically a couple of 8-10 hour days of carving :arrowhead: . The kin with zombi was my biggest had to be 50 pounds. Thank you everyone for looking :) .

I haven't seen a lot of evil ashes carved but he is my favourite pattern maybe ever and and a big thanks to Ryan for that one. He is upsized on 11 by 17 at 175 % I do have a picture of him with ash but I can't get it uploaded now so will post soon.
You've done a fantastic display this year Ajax, you should be proud. That really is an impressive number to do all by yourself, I know from experience although ive not done as many. That stair shot is great, I love how you've got so many kins bunched together, I just hope you started at the top.
The pics outside the prison are pretty cool too, I wonder if any guards actually saw you, they wonder what the hell you were doing. :lol:
Congrats on a terrific 2013 display. :D