Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By purple1worm
Here this year's line up of pumpkins/victims! :lol:
So happy to get a couple of white ones. They felt denser when I picked them up. :o Can't wait to start carving!
By monstermash
Gorgeous. I'm green with envy over your white kins. I needed a small whitey for something i'm trying this year but i'm going to have to paint an orange one white instead. Can't wait to see what you've got in store for those monsters.
By amandap80
Those are lovely! I got super lucky this year with the white pumpkins at kroger. 75 pounds!
By nosferatu
They look great! Even pre-carve they are nicely arranged! Bodes well for the actual carving. look forward to seeing them sliced! :arrowhead:
By purple1worm
Looks like I might have to carve my 1st this weekend. :D One going soft on top. :(
Gotta carve it before it rots!
I haven't decided what to carve on the white ones but my boyfriend is eyeing one for a Jack Skellington!
My 1st carve of Halloween 2013!
I had planed to star a little later but this one was rotting on top so.. Can't let a pumpkin go to waste!
Pretty Poison!
By SuperSonic
Great carve! :)
By purple1worm
thanks guys!
Raven wrote:Nice one! One of my favorite patterns as well. I have quite a few favorites. :)
Me too and the list keeps getting bigger! :wink:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Good selection of pumpkins, nice sizes. You know, I never think to look for white pumpkins. I don't know where I'd get one... well actually, I think I might know a place. But I don't think I'll be near there any time soon, so maybe my newly discovered to dream to carve a white pumpkin will have to wait another year.

Anyway, nice job with Pretty Poison. She's always a popular choice!
By purple1worm
Finding the white ones was luck. The regular place I go to happened to have them, and some smaller almost pinkish colored ones. I found the white ones felt heavier. This will be my first time carving one!