Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By purple1worm
Did these two a couple of nights ago!
And my 1st attempt at a foamie. This will be sitting next to my Poe gravestone!
More to come...
By purple1worm
zombombie wrote:I'm doing the Stone Grotesque tonight! Very cool :)
Every year I look at it and mean to do it. This year I finally got around to it. Think it came out nice too!
By amandap80
Great job! Patch Master and Eye of Newt are two of my favorites!
By monstermash
Great job this year p1w. Howl-o-ween has got to be one of my favourites. I can't imagine any other pattern looking quite as perfect as Jack does on those white kins, it's like the two were meant for each other.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
A couple of gargoyle patterns, nice pairing. Poe should be perfect to have with his gravestone. I have Poe in a foamie too. Definitely a face worth keeping around from year to year.

Howl-o-ween and Patch Master also go well together, with their round moon shapes. Skellington looks great on white, of course. If I had a white pumpkin, I'm sure I'd be tempted to do the same. :pale:

And Eye of Newt... that pattern is aging gracefully (for an old crone, that is). With so many newer patterns, she doesn't get carved as often, but I think the design still holds up. Well done with the carving!
By nosferatu
I love your choice of patterns. It's made me want to carve them again. All are great but Howl o Ween is fabulous! Love that green colour! 8)