Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
monstermash wrote:Both pairs are very cute. I love your shadow of Boo, I spotted it straight away. I feel like digging out the Super Nintendo and having a game now.
:lol:

When you said this I was looking so hard for Mario's boo shadow in the Mario luigi pic until I clicked into
You were talking about monsters inc boo in the other pic.
Thanks, everyone! It's been fun.

The last two pumpkin (Mario and Luigi) I was a little concerned that I wouldn't be able to come up with a photo spot. I hadn't decided on patterns, but when I saw that Ryan had made a new Mario pattern as well, I jumped on this duo. I would have loved to do more with them in a game like scene, but time is not on my side, and I'm happy with how it turned out.
Ajax wrote:Couldn't find a giant green pipe? :D Love them they look great. The coins are a neat touch. What is the finale??? :arrowhead:
Don't get too excited. The finale will be a few pirate pumpkin set up in me pirate world. :pirate:
I have no idea if I'll have time to set up something good, or whether I'll even be able to. But, I'm going to try!
OK, this might be it for the year.

Pirate Galleon

PVZ Pirate Zombie

Ghost Pirate

Pirates of the Caribbean

All together now:

I think I should have worked harder on the PVZ picture, but I didn't realize I only took a couple shots. I also had a hard time with the lighting. It was either too bright or too dark. There was no in between. But, these were taken after we set up. It was late, but I'm happy to have these.
Tremendous finale! I can't fault anything. Every time I take a picture there is either too much or not enough light but yours all look fine to me. The PvZ Pirate Zombie kin is just staring up at the burning sun on a desolate island having been tossed overboard for drinking all the rum.

Its funny that you should carve Ghost Pirate on such a long kin as I've singled out my longest for the exact same pattern. The minute I saw his beard and hat I knew that was the kin for him. You've had some good sizes this year by the looks of it. That Jolly Roger kin looks huge.
Well worth the wait. Really nice settings. I love the long kin you have for ghost pirate. The shots all look great almost like they were taken aboard an old pirate ship. Great work this year if that's it and if its not can"t wait to see more.

You can drop the mic now and tell us we just got served.