Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
I'm pretty sure my display was just trumped. You played your hand right on this one mesmark! Great job! Everything just falls into place, and looks great! Now just to see how the party turns out!
Thanks for the nice comments. I've had a lot of fun with pictures and I'm happy with how most turned out, but these last pirate ones are my favorites for the year, but they're all a little special. Some photo set-ups I did with my wife. Some with my kids. Some just worked out nicely. And for the last few I got to mix in some handmade props. This year is going to be hard for me to beat.

Thanks for the great year, Ryan and to all the ZP members as well. It's been great sharing this Halloween with you all. :pirate:
Utterly astounding and beautiful! Amazing job all the way around with the props and carves - fantastic work! :pirate:
mesmark wrote:Thanks for the nice comments. I've had a lot of fun with pictures and I'm happy with how most turned out, but these last pirate ones are my favorites for the year, but they're all a little special. Some photo set-ups I did with my wife. Some with my kids. Some just worked out nicely. And for the last few I got to mix in some handmade props. This year is going to be hard for me to beat.

Thanks for the great year, Ryan and to all the ZP members as well. It's been great sharing this Halloween with you all. :pirate:
Your welcome! And us to share with you as well. My Halloween isn't complete without you guys :) :pirate:
R. I. P.

It would be great to have one more pumpkin. I could carve a RIP pattern and I already have the perfect scene for it. :frank:
Nightwatchman wrote:All of your carves are great Mark! I don't know how you can accomplish every thing that you do. With all of your prep for the party, I don't know you are able to carve so many great pumpkins.
At the time it seems pretty crazy, but now that it's all over, i might be ready to do it again!

Again, next Oct. that is :lol:

Just for fun, let's see the replay: