Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Oh wow what a show Raven, your use of props and locations is simply stunning, the effort and planning behind each picture
deserves a round of applause, each picture taken perfectly and pumpkins carved to perfection! I love your picture of Pennywise in the storm outlet with a balloon, so creepy and you managed to get the pattern well lit in daylight.
Outstanding job, I don't know what else to say, it's just all AWESOME!
I'm glad you re-posted your pictures again so I could marvel at them one after the other. Mes is right about that Bloody Mary shot, its great. I genuinely look forward to seeing your creations every year and they never cease to amaze me. Congrats on a top notch year of carving Raven.
Bloody Mary turned out absolutely fantastic! All of your carves are so wonderfully photographed, so clear, crisp and beautiful. Absolutely wonderful in all aspects. My hat is off to you!!
I bought this little guy for decoration only. It graced my dinning room table as a fall centerpiece and watched me carve each and every pumpkin this year. Lately however each time I walk by it something compels me to carve him. Maybe it's because I don't want the carving season to be over. Maybe he is jealous I've seemed to have cast him aside and wants to be carved. Whatever it was I couldn't resist any longer and Demi appeared. You can see how small he is in the picture above, he fits in my hand. :)

No fancy picture set up. Halloween is boxed up for the year. :(

I kinda liked this reverse lighting look. Dark on the inside.

Raven - Congrats on another spectacular year! With so many great photos being posted and constantly searching for some adjective that hasn't been used, it's been hard to really express the appreciation for your efforts. Thinking of unique ideas, getting together the props for the photo, and also cleaning it all up afterwards can take more time than carving. You had so many awesome pumpkins, starting back in early Oct. no less. The pumpkins and your photo scenes lived up to (surpassed?) your reputation. :thumbsup:

Thanks for pushing the rest of us :phantom:
I really wish I was posting a carving update, but I just wanted to share the fact that the little white pumpkin was still alive and looking just fine right through Christmas and New Year's Day. It might still look o.k. but something knocked it off the front steps and it rolled down into the drop off along one side of our driveway. I'm not going down there after it. I was really curious how long it was going to last. Are the white pumpkins somehow heartier, or maybe the smaller sized ones are? Maybe it's just been the bitter cold weather this year. Whatever it was that little guy was trying to be a true zombie pumpkin!