Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By S.A.M
Raven wrote:I LOVE Ryan's unique creations, so when I saw this I couldn't wait to carve it! The patterns this year so far have been so amazing. I'm getting worried though, I don't have many pumpkins left. I afraid I'm going to run out and there will be more patterns I just have to carve. I do have another pic to show, but it has a VIP carve in it, so it will have to wait.

Beautiful, really just stunning and proof that it doesn't have to be perfectly dark to capture an eerie photo, I love how there is a shaft of light just hitting the grave stones and there is still some light in the sky through the trees, feels like dusk. You've captured it all wonderfully and done justice to such an awesome pattern :thumbsup:
By Raven
I have 2 brothers, and I can tell Sarah she should have just forgotten rescuing her brother and stayed with the Goblin King! :P

I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave.

This is what I did for my birthday. Best birthday ever. :thumbsup:
Oh I love it! I can't get enough pictures of the Goblin King!! Where did you get your awesome little glass orbs?!
I was just telling my husband that I think I am in love with a pumpkin. He accepts this.
It would be so funny if everyone that carved Jareth on the forum took a picture of him in their bed. It would be weird as heck to anyone just looking in. I am envious of your mask and glass orbs I've absolutely no props that have a connection to the Labyrinth. And i'm not busting out a pair of leggings and a rolled up sock for the picture, that would look weirder than the bed pics. :lol:
monstermash wrote:It would be so funny if everyone that carved Jareth on the forum took a picture of him in their bed. It would be weird as heck to anyone just looking in. I am envious of your mask and glass orbs I've absolutely no props that have a connection to the Labyrinth. And i'm not busting out a pair of leggings and a rolled up sock for the picture, that would look weirder than the bed pics. :lol:
I will PayPal you money to do this.