Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Raven wrote: As a kid I was terrified of the ghosts that hitched a ride in the little car with you.
HA HA... Keep your hands and feet inside your "DOOM BUGGY".... Ah, those were good times! Best ride in the park as far as I was concerned!! I remember those funny tombstones just outside before you walk in.
By Raven
chuckwagon wrote:
Raven wrote: As a kid I was terrified of the ghosts that hitched a ride in the little car with you.
HA HA... Keep your hands and feet inside your "DOOM BUGGY".... Ah, those were good times! Best ride in the park as far as I was concerned!! I remember those funny tombstones just outside before you walk in.
I thought they were called a Doom Buggy but I couldn't remember for sure. I used to love those tombstones as well!
Damn! You beat me to the drains! Haha, great minds must think a like eh Raven. I would have had trouble finding such a pipe and drain but i'm still determined to at least make a paper boat and get a balloon. I'm not copying you, honest. :P
As usual Halloween was a rushed day so my last few carves did not get the time and attention I had wanted to give them, but I will post them anyway. It's been quite the year, I'd even go as far as to say the best year yet for ZP! patterns. I'm already anxious for next year! Thanks for all the wonderful comments from you all. I really makes me feel fantastic!!

Boody Mary...Bloody Mary...Bloody.. nope, can't do it.

I Wanted to write her name in blood on the mirror but I could NOT get it to come out correctly in the picture. This was the best I got. :oops:

This Minion is ready to help carve that last pumpkin!

The master of Horror himself! I listened to "Thriller" while carving this one.

And a recap of all the carves I did this year.

That second bloody mary is awesome! It has a taste of realism to it. Maybe it's that the lighting seems more realistic than in the others. Maybe the brightness of like a flash light in a dark room, finding the writing on the mirror.

Congrats on yet another awesome pumpkin and photo year! I think the hitch hiking ghosts is my favorite this year.