Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Mikie502
SuperSonic wrote:As an adict of pumpkin carving, these are very cool, clean lines too!

Keep'em comin'
Thanks! Iv been on a "funkin" hunt they are getting scarce here in Ky.. :( may have to turn to the gemmys :? or the craft pumpkins from target. :thumbsdown:
By amandap80
Hi neighbor! Where abouts in KY are you, if you don't mind me asking. I am in SO IL, almost by the river.
By Mikie502
amandap80 wrote:Hi neighbor! Where abouts in KY are you, if you don't mind me asking. I am in SO IL, almost by the river.

I am in Louisville, Ky
By amandap80
Neat, only 3 hours away! I wonder how many midwestern ZP minions there are?
By pagemaster1993
Looks great Mikie. The more I see this little guy, the more I want to carve him.
By Mikie502
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Very smooth! What tools do you use?

Belive it or not every kin you see has been carved with the "pumpkin masters power saw" :shock:
By staticfurball
Very nice carves, I admit I'll have to do some brushing up before I get to pinhead.
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Mikie502 wrote:Belive it or not every kin you see has been carved with the "pumpkin masters power saw" :shock:
Really? I would't have guessed. You have really good control with it.

VERY good control. I could never get the hang of the plus-to-minus ratio of the tool, and the shaking got on my nerves.

Great carve though, made better by your tool choice. Some skill is required to use that beast :lol:
By Mikie502
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Mikie502 wrote:Belive it or not every kin you see has been carved with the "pumpkin masters power saw" :shock:
Really? I would't have guessed. You have really good control with it.
Yes lol. I guess u could say I have Mastered it lol. But I love using it!