Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By amandap80
I never would have guessed that was carved with the PM power saw. i actually have one of those in my toolbox, but never use it. I may drag it out and give it another try.
By Mikie502
amandap80 wrote:I never would have guessed that was carved with the PM power saw. i actually have one of those in my toolbox, but never use it. I may drag it out and give it another try.

Yea lol thats the inly thing I have used to carve these kins! Overall im satisfied with the outcome of each carve! Get it out and use it lol. And yes It does take some getting usto..
By Mikie502
RavensDestiny wrote:Nice on the Mopar carve! I used to have a '73 Challenger R/T.. oh how I loved that car..
thanks! gotta love the mopar's! hes got a duster,challenger,and the roadrunner :thumbsup:
By Mikie502
amandap80 wrote:All of these are great, keep 'em coming! :thumbsup:

Thank you!! More to come soon! I had my brother draw up the sugar skull For me.. so Ill be applying that to a pumpkin here soon!
By Ajax
Awesome, and the fact you used the power saw for that is an impressive feat. :thumbsup: I have yet to attempt that pattern myself looks a bit on the hard side but maybe one day.