Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Wow! Great carves and Jack on the white pumpkin is a great call :thumbsup:

Your yard must be an awesome place to visit for trick-or-treators. On behave of all those who don't voice their appreciate, let me say thank you for making Halloween awesome! I wish someone in my neighborhood had done something like that when I was a kid.
mesmark wrote:Wow! Great carves and Jack on the white pumpkin is a great call :thumbsup:

Your yard must be an awesome place to visit for trick-or-treators. On behave of all those who don't voice their appreciate, let me say thank you for making Halloween awesome! I wish someone in my neighborhood had done something like that when I was a kid.
I am aiming to be the house that kids have to have a "game plan and escape route" before they head to the door. Those were ALWAYS my favorite houses. Creepy and scary. I do put out little kid friendly pumpkins to show that I can give them goodies too. I usually dress scary but if I see little ones then I get the Mr. Marl to pass out the candy. This year I will be passing out candy as one of Silent Hill's Nurses minus most the cleavage :)
Hey look, it's Winifred and Victor. Wherever did you find those patterns? :wink: Nice to see them carved. Compared to digital mock ups on the computer, they just seem so much more "alive" when they're carved, if that makes sense.

Your Daryl Dixon looks really good. I've seen this carved a lot of times now, and I'm impressed with how perfect everyone has done the cuts. You'd think there would be broken brows or crooked crossbows here and there. But people are nailing it. :arrowhead:

Cheshire Cat is another success. Not the most difficult pattern structurally, but a lot of work to cut all those points of the fur. Kudos on your patience! Hopefully Cat Got Your Tongue went a little quicker.

Jack on white... when I get my hands on a white pumpkin, I'll have to do this. :pale: