Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
monstermash wrote:Hmmm. I think the other pattern will be of the ornithological variety and the shoot might take place where one might be perched. I hear Burke and Hare still roam about your neck of the woods Z so watch out. Night Owls great by the way. :D
Good work ;)

I went to a graveyard tonight with my friend, his camera and mine.

I carved Grave 'n' Raven to go with Night Owl

And we took a bunch of pics! So here are a few :)

Fun! Did you enjoy the road trip?

I like the fourth picture with both pumpkins next to the large tombstone. The light shadow across the tombstone and the nice green of the grass really stand out.

The third to last photo of the raven is really nice as well. I like the shadow and the loneliness of the photo.

Well done all around! And I'm glad to see another member taking the 'kins on the road.
Very cool. I especially like the sixth pic, of Night Owl under the grave (I can never remember the proper name for those). The shadows and lighting are really nice.
I'm glad your adventure to the end of the street was more successful than mine. I was told I was on private property tonight, on route to a small pond that would have suited a few carves, and had to leave. I was sure it was a public place but oh well I just made do with the garden. I don't think the guy believed we were taking pics of pumpkins, he must have thought we were up to no good. Me, up to mischief? Never! I hope my next jaunt is as successful as yours.
That's so nice of you to carve kid friendly ones for your nephew. If he were my nephew he'd of got dementia the clown and ghoul from House of 1000 Corpses and he'd have to like it or lump it. :lol: It's probably a good thing ive no nephew eh. :P
Are these kins your carving from Cairnie by the way?