Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
zombombie wrote:
I wasn't too sure about Nemesis but I love Resi Evil and wanted to carve him - should learn to never doubt the Patch Master, Nemesis looks amazing lit up!

That's what I thought. I don't play Resi Evil and hadn't even heard of Nemesis but I thought he looked creepy and I had a spare kin so I carved him. One of my favourites to carve that year. Super job by the way.
zombombie - Ah, look what you can do with a tripod, some cameras and a fitting location. The owl and raven really got around! I don't know where the light is coming from but I like how they are lit up on the inside and the outside. In a very fitting orange glow.

I like these two... cool composition, with the pumpkins in the lower corners.

I'm rather stunned that you can reduce the patterns to such a small size and still be so accurate. As I've said before, I design my patterns to work at the usual 100% size that they are printed. Reduce at your own risk. I haven't been brave enough to try it.

It's great that you carve for friends, coworkers and kids. There are patterns for everyone, spread the pumpkin love.

If my carving hand was getting sore, I don't know if I'd attempt Haunted Manor and Grim Reaper. You're one manly man. Carving through the pain. You must get your power from your beard.

Mrs Z did good work too! Give my recognition to her for the Coop. I'm glad you snuck Neck Nibbler in too, since he was a fairly late addition. :)=

Did you say how many you did total?
Thank you very much :)

Our street lights here are a lovely orange, so the orange glow was from those!

I did 24 in total this year, and really did enjoy them all. I especially enjoyed mixing it up and doing Nemesis as he was just a good fit for the pumpkin, and Neck Nibbler as I just loved that pattern! Such a fun design.

And yes. I totally get my power from my beard. OH! Can we please have a Jack with a beard smiley please?! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Great photos and carves zombombie! You really knocked it out of the park this year! :thumbsup: