Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Ghostface, how many pumpkins did you ultimately end up carving? You just kept going and going! And you did so many of the V.I.P. patterns. Glad you liked them! I also appreciate the Victor Crowley with the hatchet stuck in him! Was Evil Ash your finale? You can tell your skills improved, he's a tricky design and he came out darn near perfect.
Thanks Ryan! I carved about 21.. I think.. :lol: But I thought it was a really good year for me.. Overall I'm pretty happy with all my carves. Evil Ash was actually not my finale, I have a couple more carves to show you. I've just been SO busy since my play performances are this week! I will show you my final carves soon!
I'm all for another evil ash :thumbsup: . I haven't seen him carved much and yours looks great. You had a great year of carves and I'm sure you have 50 foamies stocked away some where's.
Great stuff Ghostface. You have excelled yourself this year with some outstanding carves. I particularly like Jim Morrison and Evil Ash. Ash actually looks like he's looking down at the light emanating from below. 8)
nosferatu wrote:Ash actually looks like he's looking down at the light emanating from below. 8)
That's one of the fun things about posing your pumpkins. Since the character's pupils usually have to be looking to the side (or up, or down) to stay connected, it's fun to make your pumpkin looking at a prop or at another pumpkin character. Some were meant to look at each other (like Corpse Bride and Victor).

Ghostface - I look forward to seeing your final pumpkin photos. I don't care if it's spring, I'm always happy to see more!