Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Great carves indeed! Love how Morrison turned out :)
By SuperSonic
ghostface wrote:Thanks everyone! Also carved VIP #5 today! :)
You sly devil you! I can't wait to see it!
By ghostface
So did Sully the other day.. :) Really like how he turned out!

And just now finished Jareth. Ryan, I cannot say enough how much I LOVE this pattern. Thank you SO much for making it!

:thumbsup:
By ghostface
mesmark wrote:Great job! Sulley is a tough pattern with all of those edges in the fur and teeth. What did you think about it?

I haven't carved Jareth, but it looks like a time-taker with all of the hair pieces and total number of pieces. I'd love to carve it this year, but I might not have a pumpkin big enough ...
Thanks you guys! I did have a little trouble with Sulley. The teeth were pretty tough. It did take me time on Jareth his facial features started to wiggle while I was in the middle of carving some of them. That had me worried, but it turned out great I think!
By Raven
More great carves, Ghostface!
ghostface wrote: It did take me time on Jareth his facial features started to wiggle while I was in the middle of carving some of them. That had me worried, but it turned out great I think!
I had the same fear with Jareth. He was a tad bit tricky, but so very worth it!
Really envious of how good everyones carvings are. The best part is I can finally post updates in my OWN thread tomorrow (no hijack intended ghostface :D ).

Great carves :thumbsup: