Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By ghostface
So first carve for me of the year! Not too happy with this one.. SUPER rough, but this was because I didn't have my Versa Tool on hand and use just an X-acto... Won't be doing that again!! But anyways here is Rob Zombie on a foamie from Michaels. I will do better I promise! :)

Last edited by ghostface on Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:25 pm, edited 7 times in total.
By Raven
You get mad props just for carving a foamy with an X-acto knife! I have the feeling I would have been so frustrated trying to carve that way that I would have ended up just stabbing the foamy over and over again with the blade. :P
By SuperSonic
RavensDestiny wrote:You get mad props just for carving a foamy with an X-acto knife! I have the feeling I would have been so frustrated trying to carve that way that I would have ended up just stabbing the foamy over and over again with the blade. :P
No other words can describe how I feel.
By ghostface
Thanks guys! I just know it is MUCH easier with a Versa Tool! I think I might carve something tomorrow :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
That design has a lot of pieces, so I'm amazed you had the patience to use an X-Acto blade. And did you reduce the size of the pattern? That looks like a medium sized pumpkin, so I'm not sure if that pattern would fit at full size.
By ghostface
Thank you guys! Unfortunately I'm all out of foamies for now! Must go get more!!
By pagemaster1993
ghostface wrote:Thank you guys! Unfortunately I'm all out of foamies for now! Must go get more!!
Were they leftovers or new ones?