Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By SuperSonic
Fantastic ghostface! I still want to see your other carves :wink:
By pagemaster1993
Great carve Ghostface. The hair must have been a pain.
By monstermash
I seem to have yet to comment on your thread Ghostface, don't know how ive missed it. Your off to a grand start this year! It's nice to see you're doing a wide mix of characters, I don't think you could get more poles apart than Rob Zombie and a Minion! And Halloween wouldn't be Halloween without the Mistress of the dark. Keep carving, if you can find the time. :D
By ghostface
Thanks MM :D

I really wish I could take as good of pictures as all of you guys on here! All your pictures of your carves are amazing! If I took the time my pictures would probably look pretty descent! :lol:

Anyways here is the Hessian Horseman I carved tonight really happy with this carve! Again excuse the awful photography. :oops:

By SuperSonic
Great carve ghostface!
By pagemaster1993
You did great work Ghostface. Don't worry about the photography. With some practice, and a good camera you'll get the hang of it.
By amandap80
Nice looking carves!
By Ajax
Nice one great pattern and carve :thumbsup:
By ghostface
Thank you everyone!
mesmark wrote:Wow! excellent job. The Hessian Horseman is one creepy pumpkin.

What's been your favorite so far?
The Hessian and Daryl Dixon are definitely my favorites so far!

Speaking of Daryl, I just finished carving him! SUPER happy with how he turned out! Everyone else really likes him as well! A friend of mine offered to give me SIX pumpkins if I carved a Daryl for her! You best believe I took that offer! So happy I'm FINALLY getting into the swing of things!

Hope you guys like him as much as I do! :D
By Ajax
That was fast! Looks awesome my favourite pattern so far this year. Where's his :arrowhead: ?