Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Ghostface, you've been a carving machine. And your pattern choices are all over the map, and yet... since I know you a bit through the forum and social sites, I can totally see your tastes coming through in your choices. From 80s classics, to modern monsters, to childhood favorites, to music performers.

I think your Daryl is among my favorites that you did. Lots of pieces to cut, and you did well. Do you find that it's getting easier with each one? I love how some of you spread out your carving over a few weeks in October. Really keeps the excitement level up.

Oh, and I love that you did David and watched Lost Boys. That movie so classic, I never get tired of watching it. :)=
By ghostface
Thank you everyone so much! Going to post all my VIP carves and a few more I haven't shown later this evening.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Ghostface, you've been a carving machine. And your pattern choices are all over the map, and yet... since I know you a bit through the forum and social sites, I can totally see your tastes coming through in your choices. From 80s classics, to modern monsters, to childhood favorites, to music performers.

I think your Daryl is among my favorites that you did. Lots of pieces to cut, and you did well. Do you find that it's getting easier with each one? I love how some of you spread out your carving over a few weeks in October. Really keeps the excitement level up.

Oh, and I love that you did David and watched Lost Boys. That movie so classic, I never get tired of watching it. :)=
Ryan, thank you so much. This year my carves seemed to progressively get better (at least I thought) so it kept getting easier after I got back into the swing of things :) :thumbsup:
Ok so earlier this week I went to see Little Shop of Horrors for the second time on stage and in honor of that I carved Audrey II!

Then yesterday I carved Dr. Frank N Furter!

And here are all my VIP's! Plan on doing 9 and 10 as well. AMAZING year for VIPs Ryan. Well done. :thumbsup:

By SCAREcrow
ghostface wrote:This year my carves seemed to progressively get better (at least I thought) so it kept getting easier after I got back into the swing of things :) :thumbsup:
I totally agree with you ! Your improvement definately shows as your carvings progressed! Very impressive Ghostface Keep up the good work, it totally pays off :thumbsup:
I can definitely see that your carves are better as they go on but I think that's the case for most of us, we all have to blow off the cobwebs in the beginning. You've done a cracking job and you've not exactly picked the easiest carves. Pennywise looks even creepier carved and I can imagine some young hoodlum being sucked into that pipe by a strange light. And you're not done yet? You really have got the carving bug this year.
Raven wrote:Fantastic job on Evil Ash!!
zombombie wrote:Brilliant!! I don't know if my hand could take on Evil Ash now!!
Wimp! I thought Scotsman were suppose to be tough manly men! :P
Step 1: acquire ice
Step 2: apply ice directly to BURN!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL, all in good fun though!! Great carves Ghost!