Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By chuckwagon
Another one on my "must carve" list this year was The Crypt Keeper. I promise, the hair isn't as bad as it looks... I think the medium size gemmie, and my pattern placement caused the pic to looks a little "bleh". I think i put this one just a bit to low, so I'm gonna have to display him up higher on Halloween night.
Great carve, I've been partial to this pattern too, you've been picking some of my favorites :)

This one is because I watched this A LOT as a kid. He always found his way into my heart with his voice, all creepy and scary like :)
Wow great carves chuck! I especially like how you merge two patterns into one.
They all look amazing!

I really like pinhead, I always get intimidated by him although I would love to carve him some day. Can't believe you did that with a bulky cordless dremmel! Very impressive :thumbsup:
Happy Anniversary to Jack and Sally and all of Halloweentown!!!!!!! One of my all time favorite movies!! Been wanting to do both of these patterns for a long time, and finally decided that I had waited long enough. I guess combining multiple patterns on one pumpkin seems to be my theme this year, but i'm really pleased with this one because it means a lot to me. sorry for the crappy pics yet again... Maybe I can convince Raven to drive over from TN and do some really nice set shots for me... Charlotte isn't that far :wink: :D
Ooo...I love that blue!! It looks really fitting with Jack and Sally!

I've been sorta close to Charlotte as we drive to the beach each year, but never actually been there. I think Asheville is the only place I've spent any time in. As it is I've got 3 'kins left and not one idea what to do with them.