Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
So proud of this that I've posted it in the tattoo thread at "personal intro" section, and now I'm posting them here!! SO SO SO happy right now! :D :D

BTW--- Ladies I am single if you feel like you can't resist my my gorgeously delicious bod 8) :lol: :wink:
I don't know what I like more in this thread Chuck. You're carves, you're tattoo or your beard. They're all pretty impressive. I hope you've manage to fight off the waves of ladies after posting that tat pic. Us Brit girls just have to admire form a far *sigh* :wink:
chuckwagon, your collection is growing nicely. I agree with all your picks. Crypt Keeper is a great icon for Halloween. I sometimes forget how many patterns are on this site. As I look at what each of you have chosen to carve, I keep saying, "Oh yeah, I have a pattern for that too. Almost forgot about that one!" :lol:

Aww, Jack and Sally together. I also had a thought to carve these anniversary love birds together on one pumpkin. I still might do it. But in case I don't, I'm glad someone did. Nice blue lighting too. I never have much luck photographing pumpkins lit with blue.

Didn't realize you were a Trekkie, but I'm glad I came up with a logical carving choice for you. Actually, wasn't it you that pointed out that the nose of a certain pumpkin face looked like the Trek insignia?

In fact... yes, the nose of the "Face of the Minions" looks like that emblem, so your tattoo pays tribute to both Zombie Pumpkins AND Star Trek. I'm sure you planned that. ;)
I've been wanting to try this ever since I saw snow2alike's ornakin post. Hope you don't mind s.2.a. Pretty happy with how it turned out, but I think the green glitter I bought might have been just a tad to dark. My plan is to gift this to my Brother and Sister-in-Law at dinner tomorrow night since she is a HUUUUGE fan of Dr. Seuss