Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Ah, there you are, and just in time! There's a little matter I forgot to mention. Beware of hitchhiking ghosts! They have selected you to fill our quota, and they'll haunt you until you return! Now I will raise the safety bar, and a ghost will follow you home!

I spent about an hour taking that first photo. I took it to look like this!

See the resemblance? However Raven out did me on props in this photo. My camera doesn't like dark areas :x However, which one will follow you home?

Then my Dad did this one! Silas. And an appropriately sized kin, its about 6" tall and about 9" wide. You can really see the size based on how much of the pumpkin is see-through.

Actually, we have 999 happy haunts here, but there's room for 1000. Any volunteers, hmmm? If you should decide to join us, final arrangements may be made at the end of the tour...
Sonic, yeah it seems your carvings and photos keep improving, as you learn more tricks. You're right... rinsing the cut holes after carving works workers to clean up the appearance. It's a good time to do a little fine tuning, and remove any little bits that are hanging on.

I carved Grave 'n' Raven myself, and those crosses can be tricky. I made them as thick as I could, and attached them to thick tombstone shapes for added support. Still, when removing the pumpkin around those crosses, you almost certainly want to cut the pumpkin into smaller chunks. Don't try to remove a large piece of pumpkin that surrounds the cross on all sides.

Nice to see more grinning jacks from your dad. And there's Mike and Sulley together. I had both of those in my display too. I wonder how many people carved just Mike. Or just Sulley. It's hard to imagine one without the other. They are a duo.

No problems showing off your V.I.P. carves, especially if it's close to Halloween. Spock looks good too! :thumbsup:

Finally you got to do all 3 hitchhiking ghosts. You may have been lacking in props for your photo, but I give you props for the placement of each pumpkin. :lol: You took note of their order and heights. I respect that attention to detail.
Whoo boy! I haven't updated in a while! Thanks for the comments guys! Heres the last of them for you to see!

Here are mine:

Patch Master

Pennywise the Dancing Clown

Ghost Pirate

Root of All Evil

Haunted Manor

The Bride of Frankenstein and Frankenstein

The Mad Hatter

My Dad:

Sleepy Hollow Scarecrow Jack

Jack the Knife

Eric: