Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
pagemaster1993 has returned to carve again. This one may seem a bit different, it may seem strange, and it may be a little girly. However I like it, so YOU WILL TOO! :x Sorry had to get my Adam Sandler on.

With out further introduction:

They say girls are made of sugar, spice, and everything nice, but sometimes some Pretty Poison is added to the mix.
Thank you all. This maybe my last carve of the year, but who knows I still have a foamie up in the attic waiting to be carved.
pagemaster1993 wrote:Thank you all. This maybe my last carve of the year, but who knows I still have a foamie up in the attic waiting to be carved.
I wouldn't be able to resist with one in any part of my house uncarved! Great job pagemaster, love the photo effects and props!
By Ajax
Shame, your all done but a very nice photo to finish on. You've done some cool things with your photos this year and as always have an impressive turn out of carvings.
You've really upped your photography game, pagemaster. Pretty Poison is really nice (I can't judge it for being girly, I have Monster High dolls). I'm assuming those are bottles of poison, to make the title a bit more literal?