Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
chuckwagon wrote:
Raven wrote:
chuckwagon wrote:superb turkey carve! Do you intend on trying to keep it until Thanksgiving? I must know your secret for long term preservation! i know the vaseline trick, but how long does that actually work?
Canada's Thanksgiving was October 12th. :P

I always want to save a pumpkin for Thanksgiving every year. Every year I end up not being able to save one and by the time Halloween is over all of the stores get rid of their pumpkins for sale. Maybe this year I will save one.. maybe.. probably not. :(
I always friggin' confuse their Thanksgiving with "Boxing Day"... and up until about 6 or 7 years ago, I actually thought Boxing Day was literally the sport of boxing... What can I say? Typical American with a severe lack of cultural awareness.
Should have just used Google like I did! :P
chuckwagon wrote:
Raven wrote:
chuckwagon wrote:superb turkey carve! Do you intend on trying to keep it until Thanksgiving? I must know your secret for long term preservation! i know the vaseline trick, but how long does that actually work?
Canada's Thanksgiving was October 12th. :P
I always want to save a pumpkin for Thanksgiving every year. Every year I end up not being able to save one and by the time Halloween is over all of the stores get rid of their pumpkins for sale. Maybe this year I will save one.. maybe.. probably not. :(
I always friggin' confuse their Thanksgiving with "Boxing Day"... and up until about 6 or 7 years ago, I actually thought Boxing Day was literally the sport of boxing... What can I say? Typical American with a severe lack of cultural awareness.
:lol: :lol: You guys are too funny! Unfortunately the turkey is already rotten! Boxing day for us is the same as yours.. the day after x-mas!
Some of my 2015 carves!
York!
Audrey and Fiznak!
Snow White and Witch!
Fiznak and York next to a witch silhouette.
Two of my faves from this year, Crackle lantern and man in the moon. 8)
Lastly a group photo.