Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Here's my carvings so far. Kudos to Ryan for the great patterns!!!

Guess where I messed up on this one!!

My son tried to do the Jigsaw puppet. Looks like a cartoon character with a big nose. Hey, at least he TRIED. I gotta give him credit.

My daughter wanted to do te Living Dead Girl. I helped her with the face pieces.

These other two ar from different sites. Bit I think I like the ZP patterns a little more.

By Zombie Pumpkins!
Lookin' good. I see no flaws worth pointing out, but since you asked... maybe V is missing part of his lower lip? Even if that's the case, still works. Same for Jigsaw's puppet. The character is meant to look a bit like a clown, so the big nose seems to fit! :)
By SuperSonic
Great start to the season, but its hard to see that second last pic, What is it precisely?
By sloaner
I think they are both Vader but the bottom one is just easier to see.
By CombichristGirl
great work! dont mind that im sure if we posted them there woiuld be lots of ruined pumpkins and mess ups lol not a biggy
By vaderknightrider
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Lookin' good. I see no flaws worth pointing out, but since you asked... maybe V is missing part of his lower lip? Even if that's the case, still works. Same for Jigsaw's puppet. The character is meant to look a bit like a clown, so the big nose seems to fit! :)
Yes, his lip is missing.

The last two pics are of Vade. I just noticed the pattens and decided to give them a try.

Speaking of which, more carvings from the wild mind of the Patch Master!
I love this first one. Who else can capture the look of the great Vincent Price?

The next turned out so well. I carved out Dexter for my best friend. She told me that she had the carving by her t.v. while the show was on.
By Crystal
NIce work. and to let you know most people wont notice a mistake. I know how it is tho.. when I make things my eye goes right to the mistakes I made.