Exploring the many uses of patterns for other craft projects.
By sloaner
58, holy crap! Are they all different patterns or some of the same?
By ghostface
Thank you! They are all different patterns. Can't wait to show photos.
By ghostface
Finally! I got to photograph and put translucent paper in 48 of the 60 Luminaries I did. I ran out of translucent paper before I got to do them all. I put candles in most of them. The ones that are really dim are those LED tea lights. I still have yet to buy real LED lights. :( Sorry they are not very good quality. I hope you like them!

By sloaner
Great job ghostface. They should look great on halloween.
By MooBoo
They look great Ghostface! You've done a brilliant job, they must have taken a lot of time and patience! :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Wow, they did turn out great. It's really impressive when you see the quantity of them all together. Must have taken some time and patience. I also like how you sorta grouped them into themes.

Looks like some were cut into the "back" of the bag, where the seam is. Was it more challenging to cut through the paper bag in that spot?
By ghostface
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Wow, they did turn out great. It's really impressive when you see the quantity of them all together. Must have taken some time and patience. I also like how you sorta grouped them into themes.

Looks like some were cut into the "back" of the bag, where the seam is. Was it more challenging to cut through the paper bag in that spot?
A little bit. I realized That they were gonna break if a certain peice was cut on the seam so I switched the bags around.
By ghostface
Woops :oops: I seem to have forgotten to put up the Tim Burton themed ones I did. I will have to put those up tomorrow sorry about that.