Exploring the many uses of patterns for other craft projects.
By Kayo
i got bored one day at work and my boss left me alone with his computer, printer and clip board. we can all see where this is going can't we?

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1034 ... 9009160290

i transferred it backwards by mistake but needless to say he LOVED it. hes done an iron madden tour before and loves them. he's even been in the Eddie costume before so i thought it would be funny to paint it on to his work gear :lol: :D
By MooBoo
Haha, that's cool! :D
By ghostface
Sweet!
By Kayo
thanks guys! :) your welcome to click out of the photo of eddie and see my skate helmet that i put one of the mysterious missing angry birds 8) on and carves from last year.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Love the Eddie art! Reversed image or not, it makes no difference. Looks great, and I appreciate you showing another new use for the patterns. What was your method of getting it on there? What sort of paint?

The black angry bird is a perfect choice for the helmet too. Dare I say... it's the bomb. :roll:
By Kayo
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Love the Eddie art! Reversed image or not, it makes no difference. Looks great, and I appreciate you showing another new use for the patterns. What was your method of getting it on there? What sort of paint?

The black angry bird is a perfect choice for the helmet too. Dare I say... it's the bomb. :roll:
for transfers i used some clear shelving plastic you get like at a fred meyer for kitchen pantries that happens to live in my tool kit. i just printed out the pattern in the size i needed (my helmet had to be shrunk down by half-ish), put some of the plastic under it and cut away (for my helmet i had a clear cutting mat that i used to tape the whole set up to a window and use the light to make it easier to cut.

i used two separate paints for both of them. i used basic craft spray paint for my boss's artwork (in his favorite flavor PINK :lol: ) than once dry enough not to smear removed the plastic let it dry completely than did a clear coat. for my helmet i used a craft paint pen in the green that matched my skate frames. i thought the little bomb would help me with those steep hills from city to city. :P