Exploring the many uses of patterns for other craft projects.
By MooBoo
Okay, i thought i would give stencilling onto a tote bag a go, i have seen some great examples on here, so decided to try it. I used fabric paint and painted the background instead of the cut out because i wasn't sure if it would be recognisable without some sort of background colouring. And of course i couldn't find my lovely new brushes i brought so i ending up using make-up brushes! :lol: And while that sounded great in theory, they just didn't have the support of a proper paint brush, so some of the edges need touching up.
Anyhow i showed a few people and hardly anyone recognised him, Please tell you you guys can see who it is.

By ghostface
That looks so awesome! Great job!
By monstermash
Wow frankensteins monster looks great! :lol: Really though, that is an excellent job, the blood soaked lettering is to die for. What font did you use?
By MooBoo
monstermash wrote:Wow frankensteins monster looks great! :lol: Really though, that is an excellent job, the blood soaked lettering is to die for. What font did you use?
Ohhh :( :lol:

The font is actually called Blood of Dracula. Rather fitting, i thought. My 2 year old nephew was one of the few to recognise him. He took one look at him, bared his teeth and hissed. I don't think he has even seen dracula! :lol:
By purple1worm
Very nice! I thought he was pretty easy to recognize!