Exploring the many uses of patterns for other craft projects.
By paddy_babe
I had some tote bags laying around, and seeing Nos's bags inspired me to give it a go (no where near as good but I had fun!)
I used fabric paint (had some in my craft bits) and black posco pen to do the outline (I had squeezy fabric paint for the words at the bottom but it came out naff so I scratched it off and re-did it in the pen, adding ink blotches to make it look 'grimy' if that makes sense :lol: ) I'll do the other side tonight (thinking patch master!)

I figured as there aren't flyers yet, I'll make myself a walking advert (at least while shopping lol!) :D :)=

By Zombie Pumpkins!
Wow cool, I like the colors you picked. I also think Patch Master would be good on the other side, since they are both circle designs. Glad to see that Nosferatu inspired you... now I hope these photos inspire someone else. Thanks for sharing!
By paddy_babe
Hopefully they will do a better job than I! :lol: I actually had to cut most of this with really big scissors as I was round my friends house and didn't have a scalpel, luckly shes a crafter too and found one for me before all the really fiddly bits!
By SuperSonic
I must concur on the compliments already given...

But I must use my own!

Fantastic choice of pattern paddy_babe! One of my personal favorites.

The colors are very nice as well, but I must ask.

Why didnt you color the pumpkin orange, and make a small black oval for the flames shooting out of the 'kin?

Just a constructive critisizm, I just find it interesting that the eyes and mouth are orange, as opposed to yellow.
By ghostface
This great artwork!!! Nice job!!! :)
By paddy_babe
SuperSonic wrote:The colors are very nice as well, but I must ask.

Why didnt you color the pumpkin orange, and make a small black oval for the flames shooting out of the 'kin?

Just a constructive critisizm, I just find it interesting that the eyes and mouth are orange, as opposed to yellow.
Well I thought about doing a negative stencil (if that makes sense) or completely colouring it in, BUT I wanted to show that it was a stencil and then if anyone asks explain it is for pumpkins (therefore hopefully getting traffic for Ryan) if I coloured it in fully it would be more like a design or picture... we that was my logic anyways lol! I figure just doing the eyes and mouth orange would show that it was a pumpkin without actually painting the flesh..... random way of doing it I know :lol:
By SuperSonic
I almost guessed that it was the reason, but I had to ask. :D