Exploring the many uses of patterns for other craft projects.
By blueikaos
Keep your fingers crossed. If all goes well, I will have Pretty Poison on my right inner wrist tomorrow! :)

Pictures to follow!

:D
By keifferone
That will be pretty cool to see.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Oooh, I'm excited! I'll keep my fingers crossed too. Just as long as your tattoo artist doesn't have crossed fingers while doing the work. Actually, you didn't mention a tattoo... am I being presumptuous? Maybe you're just using ballpoint pen? Please let me you're not carving it into flesh with a carving saw. ;)
By blueikaos
I tried the saw thing, Ryan, but it hurt too much. My tattoo artist was much more forgiving.

I ♥ it! :D
By blueikaos
And holy crap, my wrist looks really fat. :?
By blueikaos
No, it's my second.
My first one is a cowboy boot and hat on my right shoulder blade. I got that one 10 years ago. I cannot believe I waited a whole 10 yrs to get another one. I said to my boyfriend last night, "I NEED another one! Both of mine are on the right side, I need to even myself out!"

He has somewhere around 10, so he just chuckled.
By MooBoo
Very cool, looks great :D
By Raven
That is awesome! It looks great and your wrist doesn't look fat at all. :)

I have a tat planned for my inner wrist, but I'm afraid it's going to hurt too much in that area. Although I think I thought that about each of my tattoo's. :)
By blueikaos
I was quite surprised at how little the wrist area hurt. I was expecting to be in tears! It didn't hurt bad at all! Sure a few spots were more tender than others but overall it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Could also be the artist had a light hand. Some artists are heavier than others.