Exploring the many uses of patterns for other craft projects.
So last year I was thrilled when Eddie came out and I was quick to carve him. Wanted to have something special as well so I blew up the pattern to a poster and sent it off to Mr. Wickstrand and asked for his signature. Ryan was kind enough to sign it with a blood red sharpie. I have always been amazed at people who can play music, sing, write novels, paint and create art. ZP is a wonderful gallery and I truly consider Ryan's work art. Since I am confident that I can carve just about anything but I could not create a pattern to save my life ZP helps to make each Halloween special.

Thank you Ryan for sharing your talents.

Here is a BIG Eddie with Ryan's sig. (baseball card added to show scale) -- Anyone have a HUGE pumpkin that needs carving?

By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ah yes, that is a very awesome poster-sized Eddie pattern! I'm so very sorry that I ruined it by scribbling all over it in marker. On the bright side, maybe one day I'll be famous and then you can sell that thing for a decent sum of cash. ;)

Honestly though, thanks for the compliments! I seem to have found the one skill I have that others seem to enjoy, so I'm glad to provide you with patterns for years to come.
By pagemaster1993
That's awesome. What if I send you a carved pumpkin(funkin) will you sign it too?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Sure, I suppose I could. :) You realize I'm not famous, right? But still, I am flattered, and will deface anything you want with my poor penmanship.
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Sure, I suppose I could. :) You realize I'm not famous, right? But still, I am flattered, and will deface anything you want with my poor penmanship.
Quite frankly I love your signature. I would love a copy of V.I.P. #2, Sonic, Night Owl and Patch Master signed by you :)

I'll pay a premium just to make them Poster sized and on the same quaility paper as well :twisted:
By nosferatu
Well I'm still waiting for that ZP book! Signed copy of course!

Love the poster size patterns and if only they had commercial pumpkins that size
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The first copy of the ZP book will absolutely be saved for you, nosferatu.
By pagemaster1993
I will take the 13th copy of that book. Ryan maybe someday you will be famous. After all your stencils are considered an art form.
By SuperSonic
I'll take number 14, if you would be so kind :)
By CorpseBride
Awww how sweet is that!?! What a great idea Mike, such a great way to display your love of ZP!

Me next please!

:lol: Kidding of course!

In all seriousness though, Ryan your patterns truly are a work of art. :D The time and skill it takes to design these patterns is remarkable and should be praised!

P.S - If this image is too racy for the forum, please feel free to delete :P I just couldn't pass up this opportunity.
By GUS
..jeez it's me after all those steroids!

(it made me have a bowl cut)
By CombichristGirl
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Ah yes, that is a very awesome poster-sized Eddie pattern! I'm so very sorry that I ruined it by scribbling all over it in marker. On the bright side, maybe one day I'll be famous and then you can sell that thing for a decent sum of cash. ;)

Honestly though, thanks for the compliments! I seem to have found the one skill I have that others seem to enjoy, so I'm glad to provide you with patterns for years to come.
he could seel it to pay for membership :) that is too awesome and awesome of you ryan!