Exploring the many uses of patterns for other craft projects.
By staticfurball
So this is my first try at the bleach stenciling. I used an old T to start off cause I wasnt sure how it would turn out. The edges are a little messy ( I got over zealouse with the bleach cotton ball :oops: ) but I will just try a little lighter pressure next time. I think it would look good with some fabric paint details.

By nosferatu
I like it. I think the edges and spots add to the effect and enhance the overall look of the shirt. Great job 8)
By staticfurball
thanks I have a whole list of T shirts I plan on doing to add to my wardrobe...I gonna have to stock up...maybe go whole sale lol
By Tkaraoke
I think it looks wonderful! I'd love to have a shirt like that!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I agree, it looks great! Any rough lines just add to the style. I'd totally wear that shirt. Well, maybe not that exact shirt... not sure if the size and cut would be flattering on me. :wink:
By Euri
^^^ What Nos said. I like the misty looking effect around the skull. Well done! I'll have to try this sometime.
By staticfurball
Thanks guys. I will certainly be doing that again, it's just a matter of which pattern next.
I agree, it looks great! Any rough lines just add to the style. I'd totally wear that shirt. Well, maybe not that exact shirt... not sure if the size and cut would be flattering on me.
Well it's a girly shirt and a little low cut in the front so....it's at your discretion lol
By GUS
Looking good! ..don't be overly critical on yourself.

this is what bleach does! ..you've more control over your results than me.
By monstermash
Its really great static. Gelatin skeleton is perfect too because he's really runny looking anyway so any spodges or drips look like they're supposed to be there.
By staticfurball
I think Im leaning towards the Samhain skull.
By CorpseBride
It turned out great! I love that the saturation isn't equal or precise. It gives it a uniqueness and originality that will never be duplicated. One of a kind! I cannot wait to give it a go now. You have lit a fire under my bruised derby butt! :lol:
By NikkiRae
Honestly, before reading what you wrote, the picture looked as though the edges were flames or something of the sort around the skull which was making it melt. I think it looks great! I'm definitely going to have to try that.
By CombichristGirl
i love bleach clothing art! great job. always wanted to try but me and bleach dont get a long lol