Exploring the many uses of patterns for other craft projects.
By Nikki
I would love you forever if you could help me find a good Flying Witch stencil? I have been searching the net for the past few days and I have come up with absolutely nothing! :(

Could you help out a fellow Zombie?
By matspud
Can you give us a better idea of what you want? How detailed? Scary, cute or silly etc?
By GUS
I'd have to look through my patterns but didn't Ryan do a "twi-light flight" pattern last year?

Hmm!? (go's rummaging)
By matspud
Yup he did GUS. :D But I have it as copyright 2006 although I am sure it was last year because the Top is missing from my copy.

I discovered last night that since changing to the MAc last year the files I had saved were all missing the top of the page because I had saved them as a4 instead of US letter. I managed to sort most of them but not the bonus or removed ones :( Thankfully the patterns themselves aren't affected. :)
By Nikki
matspud wrote:Can you give us a better idea of what you want? How detailed? Scary, cute or silly etc?
Hmm.. a classical Flying Witch :) The one crossing the moon
By GUS
there'll probably be one in last years gallery somewhere..
I've got a hard copy (in no specific order) somewhere
By Nikki
GUS wrote:I'd have to look through my patterns but didn't Ryan do a "twi-light flight" pattern last year?

Hmm!? (go's rummaging)
Unless I am completely blind.. I couldn't find that one on the site :cry:
I searched for that title and nothing came up.. I searched under 'Witch' and it was only witche faces... Grr
By CombichristGirl
i think you mean this one? it is called twilights flight :) its retired :/
By GUS
That's the one!
..Or was, I only print to paper & keep several copies laminated (ideally) far nicer I think to pick your way through them that way.
By punchi
I'm pretty sure that was one of last year's bonuses. It's a great carve!