Exploring the many uses of patterns for other craft projects.
By Sam_hain
after reading on here alot and looking at other projects ive offically become obessed with ZP and the endless possibilities.
I was thinking people should all post what they are trying next year or have tried already.

like today it hit me to make really cool lamp shades for my halloween party next year... and maybe even something for the outside lights on the house.

plates, I was thinking of etchin plates maybe and then covering up the stencil and hitting the underside with some of that martha stewart type black glitter spray stuff to give it a nice look and make the stencil stand out more.

..I love ZP so hard. heres a funny carving tut. (contains swears) awesome boston accent.

hope i can post that lol if not sry delete it.
By nosferatu
At least you warned about the swearing. I thought it was hilarious and reminded me of the first year I carved a pumpkin....swearing and all.
By CombichristGirl
ha ha ha thats greats! im gonna order now cause i want that glow stick lol
By monstermash
Ha! loved it. His accent kind of reminded me of Peter Griffin.
By JMP919
Wow that was awesome. Crazy Boston guys.
By Sam_hain
lol everyone replied about the video and not with new ideas for next year which was the purpose of my post. oh well I shouldve known the video wouldve overshadowed it lol
By paddy_babe
well sam it was a great video!
I think I will be trying my hand at making the tote bags also was thinking woud be a great idea to put the stencils on cupcakes for halloween parties (could had out flyers with them!) not orginal but havent done any 'stenciling beyond the pumpkin' myself yet....

ohhhhhhhhhh just had a fantastic idea! will keep it under wraps until I do it and take pics :D
By purple1worm
I'm thinking of using them to make some trick or treat bags for my nephew and niece with fabric paint!
Currently though I'm wood burning my fave on a nice square board of pine (roughly 10x10) and I'll hang it somewhere in the house!!

Futur projects include...
1-Etching on glasses (wine glasses)
2-Cuttting the tikis out with a scroll saw (on thiner boards) and rigging them up as candle holders for the summer
3-Crocheting a blanket. I'll make individual squares featuring different patterns and sew them together (that's gonna take a while!).
4-making new windowkins

That's all I can think of right now.. I'll get back to you when I think of more! There truely are endless possibilities!