Exploring the many uses of patterns for other craft projects.
By haktup
Oh I am so ordering some of those that makes it so easy. I can do our car club t-shirts too. So you know a trick I used to use was at micheals you can canvas frame piece in different sizes. I would strech my screens and staple them to the frame for a good way to handle them and store them.
By Bonster
I used to do T-shirt painting years ago when I worked at summer camps.

We just used acrylic craft paint - the kind used for tolle painting. It's inexpensive, works very well and was a lot cheaper than the specialized t-shirt paints they were selling back about 15 years ago.

The results are permanent and the colours don't bleed or fade with washing.

We used to put light cardboard inside the shirt to provide a firmer painting surface and to ensure that the paint didn't sink thru to the other side of the shirt.

Cheers!
By CanadianCarver
You can also use an iron on sheet that you print through your computer printer. I have used these a few times to make shirts for my kids. Here is the HP version of the paper.
By Milto007
Well, I've always wanted to try it, but never got the chance. Here is a method I was going to try. Here

Another method that seems easy was to get some freezer paper, cut out the image from the paper and iron it on to a shirt, glossy side down. Paint over the area with the image and then it should peel off easily. Do no use wax paper as you need only one side to be gloss.
By joeincogento
Bought a screenprinting kit last year, and it's been probably the best purchase of my life. I opened a shop and sell a lot of shirts through my own website:
http://www.fastcustomshirts.com
and through ebay. There are maybe 12 other printers where I live, and if another 12 opened up tomorrow, there would still be enough business for everyone. If any of you are thinking of purchasing a kit for use as a hobby or as a business venture, I suggest you go for it! You'll satisfy that creative itch and make some cash, plus, you'll never buy a t-shirt from anyone else ever again!