Exploring the many uses of patterns for other craft projects.
By St0ney
nosferatu wrote:They are very cool! Shame to put stamps and labels on them and put them through the trauma of the postal service.

A carved pumpkin sitting on the desk are you getting some practice in?
Thanks ! - I do want to See what Blue Ink Looks like.

The Carved Pumpkin = No not for practice,

It Was an Experiment
- I shot 40,000 Volts of electricity though it, trying to make it come to Life - LOL

Alive, Alive - It's Alive !!!

He He - But it really was a pumpkin experiment:

I had yet another brain storm - And thought it would be neat to turn a pumpkin into a Picture Frame.

I actually Cut and Glued a Piece of Glass in the Oval cut-out.

Here's the Result:
(I still have some cleaning up to do on the lines)

This is my Daughter - She's a Cutie.
(Thank God she Got Mommies Looks and Brains) :P
By nosferatu
What a great idea! Don't think it would work too well with a natural pumpkin unless you want a melting face effect due to the moisture. Although having said that there is the ever reliable laminator. They would be great to use at Halloween with the kids in costume.

You're right , she is a cutie and hopefully she has inherited your artistic flair and talents. My daughter too is very creative.....she creates chaos and devastation wherever she is. She has perfected it to an art form.

As for electricity, my wife refuses to let me touch the stuff. (That and going on roofs). You have one minor electrocution incident...... We haven't been married long enough yet for her to relent, give it another couple of years.....
By carvingjunkie
The boxes look GREAT! Thanks for sharing:!: Have you thought about silk screening FRAGILE Handle with care as well. Think it would be way Kool!
By Tkaraoke
St0ney wrote: Image
Fra-gee-lay. That must be Italian! 8)