Exploring the many uses of patterns for other craft projects.
By nosferatu
I bought a job lot of black aprons off ebay and have started decorating them in anticipation of my first pumpkin carving party.

This is the first one, I used 3D Silver Fabric Glitter Paint. Yes, I know it needs ironing. I have ordered some children sized aprons too.

By Zombie Pumpkins!
For a moment I thought you were going to say that you ordered some children (to do your ironing). I'm all for enjoying holiday crafts with your own family, but let's keep ZP sweat shop free!

The apron looks great. I should make one for myself to use while carving (not that I'm messy). Kiss the cook.... er, corpse.
By CombichristGirl
omg great idea! i want to have a carving party so bad but everyone is like i cant carve yadda yadda blah blah snore lol. its like hello follow the line. itas not like they have to do a portrait or something like that lol
By purple1worm
Cool!
By CorpseBride
That looks great!! I like the silver paint alot, it really gives it a nice touch. Keep the photos comin! Lets see the ironed children...uhhh...aprons?
By SaneInsideInsanity
Maybe you can get Ryan to sell them in the shop...hint hint i'd want one....or i geuss i could just make them
By punchi
Looks great, but honestly what I really noticed was your CD collection. That is pretty impressive!
By nosferatu
I used to be music mad before I got married.Now I just download from iTunes. Although I do miss having a physical CD case for them. I've probably got about 2000 cds in total, a quarter is classical, the rest rock and pop. Keep the lesser used ones in my office. You wouldn't be very impressed if you could read some of the names of the artists though. There are some real horrors in there that would make you scream!
By matspud
nosferatu wrote: You wouldn't be very impressed if you could read some of the names of the artists though. There are some real horrors in there that would make you scream!
Can't be worse than mine Nos :oops: :oops: :D
By JMP919
Looks Great! Couldn't have picked a bettr pattern
By nosferatu
matspud wrote:
nosferatu wrote: You wouldn't be very impressed if you could read some of the names of the artists though. There are some real horrors in there that would make you scream!
Three words: Right Said Fred :oops:
By matspud
nosferatu wrote:
matspud wrote:
Three words: Right Said Fred :oops:

SSSSHHHHHHHHH :oops:
By SuperSonic
Must agree, couldn`t have picked a better pattern.
By suzika
I would buy one of those aprons. I am a slob when I carve and I normally am wearing one of my Halloween dresses and end up covered in goo.

(Yes, I have dresses I made with halloween fabric. I wear them all through November.)