Exploring the many uses of patterns for other craft projects.
By purple1worm
Cool! What a great idea. I'll have to try that.
By nosferatu
Agreed! Looks amazing! Would it work on a mirror?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Quick - that looks great to me! Do you happen to have another photo that isn't so tall and narrow? If so, I'd like to use it in the "Beyond the Pumpkins" gallery.

Speaking of which, there are a couple shots of etched mirrors in that gallery. Not sure if they were done with the same technique.

How'd you pull off the David glass? Did you use your vinyl cutter to make a stencil to stick onto the glass?

My mom recently used some of that etching cream stuff to etch a design onto glass. She didn't use a ZP stencil, but it gave me the idea to try it. And your great outcome has reminded me again.
By purple1worm
When i'm painting glasses I just place the pic inside the glass. fix it by using low tack tape. Voila! It's even easier if you're painting a clear glass dish.
By QuickAvenger
That was just my test glass I have etched a few things on it before but wanted to share the pic so I'll see if I can't get a more square photo or I may end up doing it on something else. I used glass etching creme. that mirror definitely looks like etching creme but that's just my guess. but I Just found out they have vinyl that looks just like etching so I may get some to try out.
By CombichristGirl
:shock: i so need to try that stuff out sometime. how it is fro running and staying put ?