Exploring the many uses of patterns for other craft projects.
By nosferatu
Spent a few hours over the weekend making and decorating paper snowflakes with my daughter. Spent the rest of the weekend trying to vacuum up glitter from the carpets, furniture, dogs etc to no avail.

Whilst cutting the snowflakes for her to glue and glitter, I suddenly thought that some of Ryan's designs would work extremely well i.e. all the ones that are fairly symmetrical so I did Frankenstein's monster which looked great but she killed him before I could photograph him and I also did animal.

I reckon with a bit more thought they could be made to look like proper snowflakes. I think Bat Brat would look great as his design is more snowflakey anyway.

By Zombie Pumpkins!
Fantastic idea! Never thought of this, nor have I seen anyone do it. How fun. I guess the symmetrical ones would be the best way to go. A took a quick glance at the patterns, and Bat Brat stood out as a likely candidate. I think I'll experiment with this and try some myself. I'll post my results.
By nosferatu
Symmetrical patterns with angular jaws will be the best. I spent ages doing both Bat Brat and Darth Maul only to mess them up at the end. Just need slightly thinner paper and a sharper knife.
By snow2alike
nosferatu your snowflake is great. I am a snowflake artist and cut names and picures in snowflakes I will now start looking for pumpkin pattens to use in some of mine. Great idea!

PS you will be finding glitter for many more months to come.