Exploring the many uses of patterns for other craft projects.
By nosferatu
I'd forgotten about road goat! Looks pretty cool to me.

I seem to remember seeing some of your non-pumpkin work a few years that were T shirts that had been commissioned for a biker gang / chapter that you did that involved a goat? Or am I confused? Either way, I remember thinking at the time that I would love one of those T shirts.

Any chance of showing us the picture?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ah, good call Nosferatu. You've done your homework. :) The Road Goat was actually a t-shirt design before it was a pumpkin stencil. Here's the original illustration I did for the motorcycle club:

By nosferatu
It looks better than I remember it!

That is so cooooooooooooooooool.!!!!!

Petty they never started a UK chapter.......for people with bicycles.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks. I've always liked goats, and this is one art job I've always been fond of. They gave me a tshirt, but sadly it's become quite weathered by now.
By nosferatu
I've always liked goats
What you get up to in the privacy of your own home is no concern of mine. However, in honour of Road Goat and Pan 'o' Lantern, I shall carve them both as a tribute.

Goats are the devil's creatures. They are horned, they are evil and they are not to be trusted.....particularly on real estate deals.
By CombichristGirl
that looks awesome! god i love pumpkins stencils and tats and when they come together well.... im sorry what were we talking about(smokes a cigarette)?
that is great!
i only love u and combichrist enough to brand myself as far as logos and mascott type things since i would like some corpse bride and nightmare before christmas. that really is to great and a great pattern to chose i was thinking of doing him on a pumpkin.. im having a super hard time choosing. out of 12 pumpkins i have like 3 designs picked for sure lol :oops: :D
By SaneInsideInsanity
i likes it...wouldn;t get it personally but there's a few im looking at
By Raven
Nice! How about you Ryan? Any Zombies immortalized on your flesh?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The only "tattoo" I have is where I accidentally jammed a pencil into my foot, and a the tip broke off, leaving a tiny spot under my skin ever since. :lol:

If I ever did get a tattoo someday though, it seems quite likely that it would be something ZP related.
By Dadja
zombiepumpkins wrote:The only "tattoo" I have is where I accidentally jammed a pencil into my foot, and a the tip broke off, leaving a tiny spot under my skin ever since. :lol:
Dude, the exact same thing happened to me with a calligraphy pen in my right arm. Hahaha. It looks soooo stupid, doesn't it :)

But we're though right :wink: "Yeah, I got a tattoo, didn't hurt a bit" :lol:
By nosferatu
I carved him at Halloween out of sheer nostalgia