Exploring the many uses of patterns for other craft projects.
By QuickAvenger
the material was very inexpensive actually it cost me 75 cents to make that. its just normal sign vinyl you can pick usually pick up scraps from any sign shop. I do have a sign cutter to make my decals I guess it could be considered cheating. I need to ask Ryan if it would be ok to offer some freebies to other board members Id love to send out a few decals and see them put up around the world.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
That does look amazing! I design my patterns to have such smooth even lines, but since they're usually hand carved into fruit, you never see the kind of accuracy that a vinyl sign cutter can reproduce.

So it certainly does justice to the designs and makes for a totally unique window decal. You see decals of comic strip Calvin peeing on all sorts of things, but how many people have that exact Pinhead image on their car? I'm guessing a total of 1 right now.

And I appreciate you helping to spread the panic by putting the logo URL on there too! I reckon that's worthy of "Patch Minion" status.

As for offering things like this as freebies to other board members - that sounds fun. I'm cool with that, as long as you're not making a profit, and not competing with any decal designs I'm selling in my Shocking Shop. Before distributing any, maybe you can just run it by me so I can see what the design looks like?
By blueikaos
I just wanted to say I received my decal yesterday!!!
Thank you so much! Looks great. Will post a picture once its on my car!

Glad to see you are feeling better!!
By paddy_babe
they are sooo cool, if you were driving and saw it on a car you'd know that was a minion (very zombified version of the fish or something lol).

i would love to get the fella one but he has tinting on the windows.... hopefully he'll be selling the car before the lil one arrives :D (2 door sport, i mean c'mon! :lol:)

I have a question; for example, in pinhead.... do you have black material in the gap?
By QuickAvenger
no black between the gap that's what the tinting is for :)
By reas0n
I REEEEEAAALLY want one of these!!!

EDIT: the one i wanted was actually in the shop so never mind :) will be placing my order shortly!!!
By nosferatu
Mine has arrived today! I will be posting a photo shortly. Thanks QA, it looks amazing. It will look fantastic on my Aston Martin DB9. If only............
By JMP919
Sweet ride.
By stoneoaks
oooh, Can I get one???!!!

I could put Gelatin Skeleton on my truck!!!!

Im happy to pay? Ryan? or ???

Dont want to piss off the patchmaster, whats the proper way to ask/beg/plead......... help.
By Ajax
I would love one if you are still offering them. My choice would be Ash.