Exploring the many uses of patterns for other craft projects.
By Dadja
So at home I have a projector for watching films, connected to both my dvd-player and computer. I project on a black wall, works just as good as a white one...

Today, without giving it any thought. I started up my projector to watch a movie. Went down to get a drink and when I got back upstairs I was stunned, because I had like the coolest wall ever!!

Check it out:

By nosferatu
Awesome my friend!

They are extremely cool!!
By SaneInsideInsanity
i'd projest it up in a different spot from where you watch movies and pull out the arcillic paints if i were you :P
By Tkaraoke
I wonder if I could rent a projector from somewhere. Anybody have any ideas?
By nosferatu
Pity you don't have a projector powerful enough to project that into the Belgian sky at night a la Batman. Or do you?

It would also be pretty cool at your soiree. Projecting that and ZP designs onto the walls....until some clot spills beer onto it and knackers it. But as I haven't been invited (sob) that is less likely to happen.

By the way, that photo on the wall.....is that you proudly standing over a dead body? See, I knew Man Bites Dog was based on you and now I have the proof!
By Dadja
nosferatu wrote:Pity you don't have a projector powerful enough to project that into the Belgian sky at night a la Batman. Or do you?

It would also be pretty cool at your soiree. Projecting that and ZP designs onto the walls....until some clot spills beer onto it and knackers it. But as I haven't been invited (sob) that is less likely to happen.

By the way, that photo on the wall.....is that you proudly standing over a dead body? See, I knew Man Bites Dog was based on you and now I have the proof!
Hmmzzz, you give me an idea. The Belgian sky might not be possible, but there is a huge blank wall across my house :) Could give it a try, spread the word... ;)

And oh yeah, that is me on that picture proudly standing over a dead body. Was on one of my BBQ's. Dude didn't pay for his drinks, that's what you get...
By Dadja
nosferatu wrote:Pity you don't have a projector powerful enough to project that into the Belgian sky at night a la Batman. Or do you?
Anyone have this kinda thing? Maybe Ryan comes flying in dressed in his Patch Master costume, if he sees it :D

"Dammit Zombie Pumpkin on the loose. Alfred: prepare the Pumpkin mobile"

Pumpkin mobile, hmmz, that's like "Batman goes Cinderella"
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I do like to keep an eye on the skies.

And I have a utility belt (with carving tools, naturally).

No cape, though.
By SaneInsideInsanity
maybe we should all pitch in and get you a cape
By CombichristGirl
zombiepumpkins wrote: No cape, though.
well thats good if u've watched the incredibles u know lol
"NO CAPES!"