Exploring the many uses of patterns for other craft projects.
How in gods name can I make either one of these? I'm trying to put some Zombie Pumpkins! patterns on some tees and not sure if there is an easy way out.
Last edited by SuperSonic on Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Kittie
You should probably get permission from Ryan first. . or buy a shirt of this site.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
If it's for personal use, it's cool with me. Just as long as you're not selling shirt with my designs. There are several examples of clothing with ZP stencils on them in this gallery.
By The Captain
Cool clothes, I love the nightmare quilt. Jason boots? Who would have thought of that, how original. Every time I see the Jason pattern I feel a sense of contribution to the world ZP carving.
Very creative work all you clothing creators. :D
By OogieBoogie
You can buy T-shirt transfers at Target, Walmart, Office Max...
They are usually over by the printer paper and photo paper stuff.
Its super easy and pretty cheap, just print it and iron it on. Although, depending on the size of the design, the transfer feels a lil weird if its a larger picture.
By SaneInsideInsanity
As for screen printing Threadbanger.com has a lot of good tips on how to get nice transfers. I also like their technic of spraypainting patterns on too shirts I've done a few personal stencil over the past few years and they all turn out phenomanal