Exploring the many uses of patterns for other craft projects.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Nice, you are paying attention. But are you paying attention to the right things? ;)
By JMP919
zombiepumpkins wrote:Nice, you are paying attention. But are you paying attention to the right things? ;)
I noticed you said Back to the Future was one of your favorite movies. A pattern seems only natural. :P
By paddy_babe
but these are hints for the themes not patterns.... "back to zombie pumpkins" sounds a bit weird.... hmmm going in the notepad regardless lol
By SuperSonic
zombiepumpkins wrote:Nice, you are paying attention. But are you paying attention to the right things? ;)
Knowing you, I think i have :wink:
By Ajax
T-shirts with different patterns would be a big hit I think. I would probably start with Gelatin Skeleton and Pretty poison and move on from there.
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:A friend of mine (thanks Don!) came up with this creative place to display a pumpkin stencil. On the front of a hard cover sketchbook/journal. A great place to jot down all your nefarious schemes.

I'm toying with the idea of offering such an item as a contest prize. Or... would anyone be interesting in buying a book like this (maybe with a stencil design of your choosing) on the front? Let me know.

Just bumping this, are you going to do a similar contest to lastyear, but for just plain bragging rights? Or for some goodies?

This book idea really stands out to me.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
More contests and giveaways are on the books... but maybe not literally prizes of books. I haven't really thought about that journal for some time.
By SuperSonic
I would certainly buy one if Patch Master was on it. 8)
By sloaner
I would buy one of those books if you had it. The mascot of the year would probably be the best way of selling them.