Exploring the many uses of patterns for other craft projects.
By keifferone
I couldn't find any at the stores so I made my own thanks to Ryan
I think the turned out pretty good.
By keifferone
Thanks Zombombie. I picked the paper up at a store here called five below. I grabbed 3 rolls thinking they were smaller then they are. I have only used one roll so far.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Great idea! I love seeing the patterns used in other crafty ways. I hope your gift recipients are equally impressed with your creativity.

What did you use to make the image, are they painted or drawn on somehow?

Also, I'm jealous that you already have gifts bought and wrapped. I need to pick up the pace on that myself. With your inspiration, maybe I'll get my gift wrapping done soon, and may borrow your idea for gift tags.
By keifferone
I scaled down the patterns and made plastic stencils. I used silver paint pens to color them in. Each one is a lil different but it works for them. My niece is already going crazy over them.
Thank you Ryan. With out this website I would never have thought of it.
By keifferone
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Also, I'm jealous that you already have gifts bought and wrapped. I need to pick up the pace on that myself. With your inspiration, maybe I'll get my gift wrapping done soon, and may borrow your idea for gift tags.
I am never this far ahead. But I have found the joys of amazon. :thumbsup: :wink:
By keifferone
Thanks Raven. I see all the cool stuff you post here and I had to step it up a bit. :lol:
By keifferone
purple1worm wrote:Awesome!
Thank you.
I am working on a project right now using the same patterns but full size. I will post pix after the holiday of it.
By SuperSonic
I SOO want that wrapping paper!! Maybe my online shopping prowess will help me in this regard. I intend to do something different each year I wrap/buy gifts for everyone on my list.
By keifferone
If five below has more this year I will pick up more. Down to my last roll. It works for everything.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Just noticed that there's a Five Below store near me now. I have no experience with this store, but seeing that I have a location near me got me excited just for the slight chance I might find TNBC wrapping paper. Haha.