Exploring the many uses of patterns for other craft projects.
By ghostface
My mom is a huge fan of Twilight and I want to make her a present with Edward and Bella incorporated into something. Any ideas?
By Raven
Bella's charm bracelet maybe? It would be pretty cheap to buy a charm bracelet and as for the charms a crystal heart and a wolf charm is what Bella had in the books.. although I think the heart was diamond instead of crystal. :)
By nosferatu
I did this DVD cover for my nephew a few years ago. maybe something similar with the Twilight patterns? Maybe even cut out the stencil and light it with an LED?

By nosferatu
On Pinterest I saw that people have drawn designs on white plates with Sharpie markers then baked for half an hour. Apparently it's permanent afterwards and never comes off. You could do that, maybe on a mug and side plate too using coloured Sharpies. Just swirly outlines that give the impression of the design and of course write love from...
By ghostface
nosferatu wrote:On Pinterest I saw that people have drawn designs on white plates with Sharpie markers then baked for half an hour. Apparently it's permanent afterwards and never comes off. You could do that, maybe on a mug and side plate too using coloured Sharpies. Just swirly outlines that give the impression of the design and of course write love from...
Love the idea of being on a mug! My Mom drinks coffee every morning so that would be perfect! Thanks Nos for the idea! I was also thinking of cutting the patterns out with an x-acto knife and taping them on an ornament and spray painting the pattern onto the ornament.
By nosferatu
Here's the link for the mug idea

http://www.thesweetestoccasion.com/2012 ... innerware/

Or you could do the same thing on a candle......without the baking in the oven obviously

http://agirlinparadise.blogspot.co.uk/2 ... ndles.html

Anyway, best of luck with it. Don't forget to post a picture of the results. My parents still prefer receiving home made cards, presents etc and as a parent myself, I love it when my children give me something. Unless its a stomach bug.