Exploring the many uses of patterns for other craft projects.
I decided to put a Zombie Pumpkins! scrap book together. Okay it is not really a scrap book, it is actually a binder that holds Zombie Pumpkins! memrobila (flyers, buisness cards, stickers, and et cetera), Patterns I have done, and the picture of the carve or cut out.

Also here is a picture of my Pattern and "Tool box" folder. This is where I keep patterns I think I may do or thought about doing.

Those look great! Maybe your memorabilia with be worth something some day. ;) I like the custom cover on the binder, good idea. And nice sticker collection on your pattern file folder thing. Room for at least one more... I better design another sticker!
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Those look great! Maybe your memorabilia with be worth something some day. ;)

Only the VIP patterns :)

Pretty cool binder would love to have a peek inside.
I have a special binder as well with all the patterns from each year, plus flyers and ZP stickers on the front. The terrifying part is I can't find it! I believe it's packed away in a box in the attic and I've asked my husband to go look, but so far he hasn't. I don't think he understands how important it is to go look right when I asked him to. I know I could go look, but for one he has the only key to the attic and two, I can get in the attic, but I can't get back out.. (long story).

My whole point is, I like your binder. :)
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Those look great! Maybe your memorabilia with be worth something some day. ;) I like the custom cover on the binder, good idea. And nice sticker collection on your pattern file folder thing. Room for at least one more... I better design another sticker!
Maybe it will be worth something. Actually I could put stickers on the back too, when that space runs out I will probably get a new folder and I may get a toolbox to hold the tools.
ghostface wrote:I'm wondering how did you do the binder cover?
I took the pattern I was going to use, cut out the gray areas with my x-acto knife. Then transferred it to construction paper or poster board (like I did in the past) by going around the cut out areas (just like those plastic stencils that may letters or different shapes). Then I cut that out with the x-acto knife. Then flip it over and there you have it a nice cut out. Now you can put something on the back that will cover all the cut out areas. For this one I just used the binder to fill in the cut out spots.

A little tip: If you want it to look like the print off, you will have to trace the cut out spots with the other print of the front face down. Other wise it will be backwards. Instead of Zombie Pumpkins! it would read eibmoZ !snikpmuP.