Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By monstermash
I'd be up for a gathering, should be a good laugh. Ive definately been in the same room as zombombie but we just didn't know at the time. I bet we've been at Carnie at the same time aswell Nicky.
By Raven
St0ney wrote:I was checking the Post dates for Nightwatchman, to make sure he made it out a-live.

Tony has shared photo's of his Kill Room with me, and he makes Dexter look like an amateur. :lol:
I've seen Tony's basement... really. It wasn't a joke that you came to check on Nightwatchman.. :)
By Nightwatchman
RavensDestiny wrote:
St0ney wrote:I was checking the Post dates for Nightwatchman, to make sure he made it out a-live.

Tony has shared photo's of his Kill Room with me, and he makes Dexter look like an amateur. :lol:
I've seen Tony's basement... really. It wasn't a joke that you came to check on Nightwatchman.. :)
I think that Tony was afraid of my "carving" skills. :twisted: I offered him my guest room, but he made up some excuse about wanting to pay for a hotel room and then ran away! :lol:
By St0ney
Nightwatchman wrote:
I think that Tony was afraid of my "carving" skills. :twisted: I offered him my guest room, but he made up some excuse about wanting to pay for a hotel room and then ran away! :lol:

About that bowling bag he's always carrying around with him,
inside is the head of his latest victim. He uses it in his ventriloquist / karaoke act.

People always say "man his puppets looks so real". (little do they know) ...................
By nosferatu
Whenever I see a picture of TK, I always think of "The Re-Animator". Made in 1985, I never knew it was actually a documentary of his life.

It's a good job he can take the joshing!